What you need to know:
- We ask that you respect the instructor and other students that may be on the call.
- Please log in to Microsoft Teams and be ready to begin class on time.
- Please advise the Instructor and your Case Manager if you are going to be late or absent. Case managers often request log in and log out times.
- Please ensure that your phone is on silent and that you are not texting during online class time.
- There is NO tolerance towards raised voices, profanity, racism and swearing while on the call.
- Complaints about Health Care and experiences with WCB are not tolerated.
- Alcohol and drug use that impairs the ability of participants to be active in the online training is prohibited.
- Instructors reserve the right to request that students turn their camera on at any point during the training.
Looking forward to working with you!
Please complete to form below to officially accept our terms.